Strategy Analytics’ Global Handset Market Share Update broadly agrees with the Gartner figures we quote here – Strategy Analytics thinks 226m handsets were shipped worldwide in Q1 2006. It is forecasting a full-year total of 1bn units for 2006, up from 817m in 2005.
226m handsets ship in Q1
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Nokia and InterDigital resolve contract dispute
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Picsel – file viewer for consumers
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- BT’s broadband anywhere
- Branding for Beginners
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- GARTNER: MOTOROLA NEEDS NEW RAZR
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- franchising for fun and profit
- Skill-Pill i
- Contact Apps
- SONY ERICSSON K600i
- Celluon Laserkey Cl800BT
- SAMSUNG X820:
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- IP VoiceLink (from ipdrum)