Strategy Analytics’ Global Handset Market Share Update broadly agrees with the Gartner figures we quote here – Strategy Analytics thinks 226m handsets were shipped worldwide in Q1 2006. It is forecasting a full-year total of 1bn units for 2006, up from 817m in 2005.
226m handsets ship in Q1
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- Simplifying mobile
- Instant answers
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Amazon – mobile shopping
- FACTS ON MUSIC DOWNLOADS
- Idle Screen Advertising
- Orange first for super SIM
- Nokia CK-15W Bluetooth Display Car Kit
- Fun facts from Carphone
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud
- Sony Ericsson gets Flash on development
- Digital (dis)content
- Official ELSPA mobile games Java download chart – April 2006...
- Nokia Provides Muscle Behind NTT DoCoMo Data Storage Service
- Cheap mobile TV chips coming Real Soon Now
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Taking note of user demand