“We have achieved an incredible amount in just three years. 3 built the UK’s first third generation mobile network from scratch and brought 3G services to the UK market – mobile music, mobile video calling and mobile TV. We have established a brand new market and we will continue to lead it.”
3’s Third Birthday!
March saw 3’s third birthday in the UK. CEO Bob Fuller offered a dispassionate analysis of progress:
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Jetski-ing Dealer Rescued
- Advertising – Alternatives to Print
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mystery Caller 2015
- ORMEROD DEPARTS DEXTRA, MORE INTEGRATION WITH 20:20 ON THE C...
- Symphony Telecom sold for £17m
- CAUDWELL SALE DETAILS
- Nokia has sold more than 1m 3250 music phones…
- More bad news for moBIle TV
- FACTS ON MUSIC DOWNLOADS
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Orange community affairs manager suspended
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- VAT Fraudster Ordered to Pay £5.6m
- Petition for HMRC to repay VAT
- Caudwell Group Sells for £1.5bn