Aware that most companies that require a tracking device for insurance purposes already have a solution, Box Telematics have created an affordable product suite which allows those companies ‘who would like to have it’ the opportunity via a growing network of independent dealers.
By opening up the opportunity to the masses, SME’s can now afford to have the ability to both track and produce reports on their fleet of vehicles, large or small.
fleetBox is a high specification tracking device that features what’s known as a 3-wire install. Reports are available 24/7 via their Box Gateway. So your clients data is just a few clicks away.
Box Telematics has recognised the gap within this niche market and created fleetBox as both a top tier, easy install solution allowing resellers the opportunity to earn ongoing revenue from each unit they sell/install.
Box Telematics are looking to grow their established network of dealers across the UK and Ireland and are offering:
- In house training
- POS and administration material
- Recognition points programme
- Profit opportunity on hardware – Upfront
- Ongoing monthly commission payments
- ‘Belfry / Brabazon’ golf packages
Latest posts by (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013