HAVE ONE ON US
A MIXED DOZEN NOTTAGE HILL WINES
Nottage Hill is one of Australia’s leading wine brands, with a reputation built over many years for consistently producing high quality, flavoursome and reliable wines. And we’re giving you the chance to find out just how flavoursome Nottage Hill wines can be.
To help Fone Logistics celebrate, one lucky winner
will receive half a dozen bottles of Nottage Hill Shiraz and another six of Nottage Hill Chardonnay. To win the case, all you have to do is answer one simple question:
‘Nottage Hill’ is …
A. A Hugh Grant movie
B. A wine brand
C. A mountaintop where Big Ears’ best friend lives
• The Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz is brick red in colour with purple hues. The wine displays aromas of blackcurrant and plum integrated with chocolate, mint and cinnamon. On the palate soft fruit tannins compliment the rich berry fruit flavours. The wine is balanced with cleansing acidity and subtle oak tannin on the finish resulting in a wine with good palate structure and flavour persistence.
• Brilliant clarity and medium straw in colour, the Nottage Hill Chardonnay displays aromas of citrus blossom, melon and peach. Spicy and buttery characters are apparent with a slight oak influence. The palate exhibits citrus, melon and sweet spice flavours, integrated with soft oak. This is an elegant Chardonnay with a creamy mouthfeel and with a lingering finish.
Email your answer to competition@MBmagazine.co.uk
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013