Independent mobile messaging forum 160 Characters has announced the winners of the third annual Global Messaging Awards, the only industry accolades that are solely dedicated to mobile messaging.
- Most effective device or software for data input: Zi Decuma Version 4 (combines handwriting and predictive text technology )
- Best SMS Network Infrastructure: Mobile Interactive Group Votewinner (broadcast product developed specifically for the high-speed processing of high volumes of SMS votes – used with shows like I’m A Celebrity and Dancing on Ice)
- Best messaging application – consumer: Bubble Motion Bubble Talk (non intrusive talk-and-listen messaging alternative to the ‘type and read’ text messaging service provided by SMS)
- Best messaging application – business: Mobiqa Mobi-tickets (used as the only form of tickets available for the Red Bull Rail Storm, an international urban rail snowboarding competition, at Trafalgar Square last November)
- Best messaging application – not for profit: Greenpeace (Argentina) Green lobby (mobile activism)
- Best new mobile application: Thumbspeed 3MC (mobile IM across multiple IM platforms)
- Biggest impact of mobile messaging: Spinvox (voicemail-to-text service)
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013