Entries are open for the Comms Business Awards!
The submissions have started flowing in and the judges are waiting to review what the Channel has done over the last twelve months. You can meet a few of our judges below.
The Channel will be frantically collecting their success stories together to put into their entries for the Comms Business Awards right now. If you haven’t managed to enter yet, do not fret! The deadline for submissions isn’t until the 7th April.
Our judges have been selected and we have a prestigious line up of independent Channel professionals to view all entries. Two of our long standing judges, Adam Zoldan and Matt Townend, have shared with us what they are looking for from the entries this year.
Adam Zoldan, Director at Knight Corporate Finance, commented “As a judge I look for excellent recent performance and growth as well as a degree of innovation. It’s difficult for resellers to stand out and be different so if they manage to genuinely innovate rather than just resell then that goes a long way. Every year we get a few new companies that really stand out which I think is a testament to how dynamic the Channel is.”
Matt Townend, Director of Cavell Group, commented “I’m always looking for good case studies which back up written claims made by companies. A good case study with powerful factual information behind it, on things like turnover and company growth, is always a stand out for me. Seeing the same old PR statements about company growth don’t really hold much weight in my opinion. I also like to see innovation in businesses, but not just in the products they are selling. It’s good to see Channel companies innovate business processes or doing things differently in general. This may be across their customer service, marketing or perhaps just how they treat their customers in general.”
Townend continued, “The entry numbers are increasing every year and it’s great to see the existing well-known companies excelling still, as well as the new businesses coming into the market each year.”
For a full list of awards see below:
• Apprenticeship scheme of the year
• Channel Product (Professional Services)
• Channel Product of the Year – Software
• Channel Product of the Year – Hardware
• Independent Software Vendor
• Wholesale Provider
• Ones to Watch
• Best IoT/ M2M Provider
• Best Security Provider
• Customer Service Team of the Year
• Hidden Heroes Award
• Services to the Channel Award
• SMB Digital Transformation Solution up to 250 users
• Mid Market Digital Transformation Solution 250 – 500 users
• Enterprise Digital Transformation Solution 500 + users
• Reseller of the Year – SME
• Reseller of the Year – Mid Market
• Reseller of the Year – Enterprise
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013