The clever part is the unique ‘accept and go’ functionality: when the recipient clicks to accept the message from head office, the M-Nav 650 will automatically launch the relevant on-screen map and instructions to the next job – no need to input any postcode details.
has launched what it calls the UK’s first ‘accept and go’ tracking and navigation technology for sales fleet managers.
The M-Nav 650 combines tracking, job dispatch messaging and state-of-the-art satellite navigation; the system allows businesses to send job instructions to their employees via text message, and give automatic directions to the location at the same time.
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Instant answers
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Caudwell Group Sells for £1.5bn
- CAUDWELL SALE DETAILS
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Man jailed for £4.5 million VAT fraud
- Disrupting the mobile industry
- Global Entertainment and Media Outlook: 2006 – 2010
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Heavenly Reception
- Opportunities in VoIP
- JCB launch the TOUGHPHONE
- Samsung authorises Fone Logistics
- Americans do it in the Bathroom
- MOTOROLA E1 ROKR