The clever part is the unique ‘accept and go’ functionality: when the recipient clicks to accept the message from head office, the M-Nav 650 will automatically launch the relevant on-screen map and instructions to the next job – no need to input any postcode details.
has launched what it calls the UK’s first ‘accept and go’ tracking and navigation technology for sales fleet managers.
The M-Nav 650 combines tracking, job dispatch messaging and state-of-the-art satellite navigation; the system allows businesses to send job instructions to their employees via text message, and give automatic directions to the location at the same time.
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Yes acquired by Vodafone for £30m
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Radio DJ arrives
- John George – JAG Communications
- 4U Buys Dial-a-Phone
- The MVNO Challenge
- The MVNO Value-Add
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- How young can you get?
- Glu Mobile’s Stranded…
- Philips phones go Chinese
- Branding for Beginners
- Nokia N77
- First Curacao International Bank Update
- LG SB190
- Palm Treo 650
- HSDPA – UK Gets a Little Closer
- Infospace’s iPub
- N90s in short supply