• Richard Parry joins the company as commercial director with responsibility for group purchasing and Unique’s retail business unit. Previously he was head of distribution at Sagem; before that he had spent seven years at T-Mobile.
• John Bysh has joined as head of accessories. His CV includes spells at European Telecom and Frequency 3G
• Ian Broad, formerly of Siemens Mobile, will be looking after Unique’s non-traditional retailer accounts.
• Paul Richmond arrives from Hugh Symons to take over as sales manager for Unique’s airtime business.
Chairman John McFarnon said: “With financial security and a clear strategy Unique is in a position to attract talented individuals who can hit the ground running and produce rapid commercial results”.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013