Espoo, Finland – Pursuant to the resolution taken by the Annual General Meeting on March 30, 2006, 341,890,000 of Nokia shares held by the company have been cancelled. The share capital of Nokia Corporation has been reduced by the total nominal value of the cancelled shares amounting to EUR 20,513,400, which amount was transferred from share capital into share issue premium.
Nokia shares cancelled
The reduction in share capital was registered with the Finnish Trade Register on April 6, 2006. As a result of the reduction, the share capital of Nokia is currently EUR 245,545,466.52 and the total number of shares outstanding 4,092,424,442.
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Motorola H300 Bluetooth Headset
- Vodafone does ‘TBA’ gigs
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- Official ELSPA mobile games Java download chart – April 2006...
- Disrupting the mobile industry
- O2 Wireless festival
- GARTNER: MOTOROLA NEEDS NEW RAZR
- Picsel – file viewer for consumers
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- franchising for fun and profit
- Idle Screen Advertising
- Apple iPhone a 2007 definite
- Nokia MU-37 2GB microSD Card
- Nokia and InterDigital resolve contract dispute
- SONY ERICSSON K600i
- NOKIA E70
- Contact Apps