Three key points from Ofcom’s Communications Market interim report, including data from Q2 and Q3 2005:
- Retail revenues from all telecoms services in the 12 months to 30 September 2005 were up 6% at £37.2bn
- Mobile revenues grew by 16% to £13.6bn in the same period.
- MVNOs now account for more than 5.5m of the 62.5m total mobile subscriptions in the UK.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013