UK Channel Director Julian Barnes. “This gives them all of the necessary tools to market, specify, sell, install and support the 7000 series. We take pride in the level of support which we provide and we also strive to ensure that the end-user is always looked after – and that the customer is able to derive maximum business benefit from the solution which our partner has deployed for them.”
The 7000 series platform
With the Internet and broadband becoming a vital core of every business, it is important that customers consider the security of their network and associated systems. When implementing a converged IP solution the last thing they want to have to worry about is whether their voice system has become vulnerable. With inherent security features such as Firewall, Intrusion Detection and Protection System (IDS/IPS), De-Militarised Zone (DMZ) and Quality of Service (QoS) techniques, the 7000 series can help in addressing these key concerns.
In order to provide our partners and customers with even more opportunities and more business benefits, the 7000 range has successfully undergone a series of inter-working tests with Gamma Telecom and VoiceFlex to test their respective SIP trunking services. The success of these tests demonstrates the ease of configuration and deployment of Samsung Network Division’s IP solutions. This interworking capability will enable organisations to benefit from lower call costs and to take advantage of an application that is scalable on a per channel basis. So whilst some manufacturers talk about IP and SIP as two separate entities, we are bringing these technologies together into a converged solution which is designed simply to meet our customer’s needs.
Planning for the future
The OfficeServ 7200 model was launched in the Autumn of 2005, followed by the 7400 in the Spring of 2006. The baby of the family, the 7100, is planned for release in the first half of 2007, giving customers the choice of a truly converged IP communications solution, no matter what size of organisation they are. The 7100 will also use common software and hardware, thus ensuring that the benefits which this consistency delivers throughout the existing range are also carried through for smaller requirements.
In addition to the launch of the 7100 system, the product roadmap for the OfficeServ 7000 series also includes a raft of new added-value IP products and applications including video phones, presence management, unified messaging, Integrated Access Devices, call centre applications and enhanced networking functionality.
What the industry has to say
So in summary, there are a number of key reasons why customers should choose Samsung Network Division to deliver their converged IP solutions. These strengths also clearly demonstrate why communications resellers must have the Samsung OfficeServ 7000 IP PBX range as part of their product portfolio.
• Samsung brand strength
• Modular, scalable and secure systems
• Converged ‘in skin’ data functionality
• Easy to deploy IP
• SIP capabilities
• Simple to expand and upgrade
• Investment protection
• Breadth of portfolio
The driving force in IP CONVERGENCE
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Features
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- Shifting from hype to reality
- New opportunities in hosted
- The country needs full ﬁbre
- 5G – managing costs and driving success
- Powering mobile connectivity
- FTTP: The ONLY answer to Digital Britain?
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- SD-WAN hits the Channel – Open Systems
- Symphony Telecom sold for £17m
- Taking a partner-centric approach
- NGCS – 3 things to watch out for
- Information is King – Knowledge is Power
- Managed Service Providers: a model opportunity?
- ORMEROD DEPARTS DEXTRA, MORE INTEGRATION WITH 20:20 ON THE C...
- CAUDWELL SALE DETAILS
- Rerouting Digital Britain
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster