Football! You either love it or you hate it, either way come Saturday August 19th twenty Premiership managers will be biting their fingernails in the hope that their team comes out on top.
By signing up to the Mobile Business Magazine Fantasy Football league, you too can become part of the football management scene (million pound salary not included).
The tech-heads in the Mobile Business Magazine basement have created a private fantasy football league over on the official website of the English Premiership.
Simply visit the fantasy football home page and follow these simple steps:
1) Click on Register
2) Enter all your relevant details
3) Choose your Team Name (when deciding what to call your team, try and involve your Company Name to show who you are in the league at a glance)
4) Choose your strip colours. Here’s your chance to be creative, choose the colour of the sleeves, stripes, shorts and socks.
5) Choose your squad. From the players listed, choose a squad of 15 using your budget of £100 million. Then enter your team.
6) Once done, click on ‘Leagues’ on the right and enter the Mobile Business Magazine code into the ‘Join Private League’ section.
Private League Join Code:
Now you’re in with a chance to thoroughly thrash your industry rivals along with being in the pot for various prizes throught the season.
We’ve even created a special forum where you can talk tactics, boast about victories, and complain about the ref.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013