Traffic TV, the traffic information service developed by mxData and launched by T-Mobile late last year, has picked up first award – Best Data Application on a Personal Mobile Device from the Mobile Data Association. Most Promising New Mobile Data Application (consumer) went to SpinVox for the world’s first voicemail-to-text service for mobile and fixed line telephones. And for the second year running the award for Best Network went to O2.
Traffic TV gains first award
The following two tabs change content below.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Yes acquired by Vodafone for £30m
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- Carphone finally gets Hugh Symons
- Radio DJ arrives
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Glu Mobile’s Stranded…
- 4U Buys Dial-a-Phone
- NOKIA N800
- The MVNO Challenge
- The MVNO Value-Add
- How young can you get?
- Philips phones go Chinese
- Branding for Beginners
- Nokia N77
- First Curacao International Bank Update
- N90s in short supply
- BenQ-Siemens EF61:
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Consumer Verdict Motorola V6 PEBL: feel me, touch me