This certainly isn’t a phone intended for feature-set nerds. The spec is a real mixed bag. On the one hand the punter gets a decent 1.3mp camera, a workable web browser, and a reasonable MP3 player. But there’s no Bluetooth and no memory card slot (you get 64Mb built in), no flash on the camera, no email, indifferent battery performance, and the main display is a weedy disappointment – just 128×160 pixels, which doesn’t exactly do justice to the 262K colours it can show.
It still looks pretty good value for money at around £80 on pay-as-you-go. And if Virgin Mobile continues shopping with Bellwave we can expect a load more interesting phones in the future – Bellwave has a large and varied portfolio ready and waiting.
Good-looking well-priced phone for a specific market.
FEATURES – 50%
SALEABILITY – 75%
- Size Length 83mm
- Width 42mm
- Depth 22mm
- Weight 77g
- Main display TFT, 262K colours, 128×160 pixels; secondary VGA screen
- Camera 1.3mp, 1600×1200 pixels, video,
- Connectivity Triband GSM
- Battery Standby 158h, Talk time 3h
- Features Music player, 64Mb memory, web browser
Latest posts by (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013