- Style – The Number One requirement: “It must look good, feel good, be cool”. This is crucial …
- Personalisation – Girls like the opportunity to make the phone their own. Wallpapers, onboard games, handset ‘jewellery’ and (especially) ringtones all get their vote.
- Simplicity – At least in terms of the user interface. They like a lot of features and settings to play with, but getting at them must be intuitive and preferably familiar. Few girls want to be thought of as a nerd.
- MUSIC – Definitely becoming more important. Ease of use matters more than sound quality, though.
- Camera – An essential now … for fun snaps, opinions on new clothes or shoes, boasting about new boyfriends, and more. Photo quality isn’t so important: this is a point-and-shoot market.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013