• CAPACITY – The bigger the better. People may not listen to many tracks at a time, but they do like the option of selecting from a large collection
• BATTERY LIFE – Music functions can clobber the battery on a mobile. The main power hogs are hard disk drives (only available on a couple of phones right now) and music-playing software implemented in Java.
• HEADPHONES – Most phones come with headsets that are good enough for voice calls but seem tinny and ineffectual for music. The option for plugging in a better-quality headset is important, and for maximum flexibility that means a standard 3.5mm jack socket.
• OPERATOR – The networks vary widely in terms of what they can offer the music fan.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013