EASY – TO – WINCOMPETITION
WIN A BRAND NEW MOTOROLA RAZR 2
Motorola RAZR 2. With its added capabilities transforms communication into an art form:
• Talking Phone feature – your phone reads text messages, incoming caller ID or menu items aloud, allowing you to multi-task
• Picture caller ID Camera:
• 2 megapixel camera
• Multishot – take 4, 6 or 8 photos in quick succession
• Video capture and playback
• Download music to your phone
• Store up to 1000 songs (with 2GB memory)
• Synchronise your calendar, email and phone book
• Access personal email such as hotmail
• Turn your phone into a pocket pc with full HTML browser
To win a fantastic RAZR 2 handset, simply answer the following questions:
Q1 What feature enables your phone to read text messages and incoming caller ID?
Q2 What does the Multishot function allow users to do?
Email your answer, name and contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 20th July.
All correct answers will be entered into a draw to determine the winner of the car kit. The winner will be announced in the next issue of Mobile Business.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013