Our International Sales team is looking for a team member who can significantly influence the future of our products, present them to our customers with expertise and passion and ensure their competitiveness.
We love to connect!
stands not only for the meaning of our products and why we love to work
at Snom. Above all, it stands for the way we work in our teams and for a professional, attentive and open corporate culture.
That's why we want people like YOU!
About the job
- Manage and consult existing B2B Snom’s customers (value added resellers, ISPs, operators) in the UK and Ireland markets with individual approach
- Identify and approach new potential B2B Snom’s prospect
- Expand and maintain business relations by helping our customers succeed
- Identify customer requirements and provide solution approaches
- Carry out consulting and sales talks including negotiation of contracts
- Work in both a local and global team together with Pre Sales Engineers and coordinate further activities with other teams such as Sales, Marketing and Product Management
- Represent Snom at trade fairs, customer events, seminars, exhibitions etc.
- Report directly to the Head of Sales UK
- More of a sales hunter then a farmer with intensive experience in business development of medium / larger accounts
- Used to work in a proactive, strategic and independent way from home
- Experience in telecommunications sector and channels is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build lasting relationships
- Understand the needs of customers and being able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs
- Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales
- Excellent team player willing to take leadership role in driving success
- Extensive travel within the UK, Ireland with occasional trips to HQ in Berlin
Our offer to you
- You work for the pioneer in VoIP, today after 20 years of sustainable growth and highly developed IP products that we are proud of.
- You will work within an international, diverse team with a variety of likeable characters.
- An opportunity to be the driver for sustainable sales growth
- Introductory and regular training / - Induction and staff development - hand in hand for your development path
- A role that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to develop and execute your ideas
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours, work from home and an understanding of personal issues
- The reward for your valuable work: an attractive fixed salary and a variable Sales bonus.
Get in contact with us now:
To apply for this great opportunity, please email you CV to Fabio.firstname.lastname@example.org (Head of International Sales).
We are looking forward to learning more about you, your interests and your ideas of a successful cooperation. We love to connect beyond conventional!
*At Snom we value diversity. That's why every application is an enrichment for us, regardless of gender (male, female or diverse).
Most Popular Job
- Engineer – Mitel 3300 / 5000
- Business Development Manager – Channel
- Product Specialist – Time and Frequency
- Channel Accounts Executive
- Telemarketing Manager
- Project and Service Delivery Coordinator
- Business Development Executives
- Telecom Billing Support & Data Migration /SQL
- Channel Manager UK & Ireland (m/w/d)