We have a superb opportunity for an outstanding Data Analyst/billing migration & 2nd line support executive with strong SQL skills to join our highly acclaimed Telecom Billing service delivery team. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team working on high impact projects with responsibilities including support, data conversion, migrations, analysing complex datasets using SQL and understanding, clarifying and interpreting complex billing rules.
- Data conversion/migration from client's legacy systems onto our platform
- Create, adapt & maintain SQL based reports
- 2nd line billing support for customers and other parts of the business
- Undertaking QA & feature validation function when required
Key skills for this role:
- Strong SQL knowledge - The ability to read and write complex SQL queries is a must
- Data conversion/migration experience
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of scripting is useful (e.g. Perl, Python, Ruby, Bash) but not essential
- Knowledge of the telecom industry in particular telecom billing.
This is an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, truly innovative, rapidly expanding and market-leading company that truly values those who contribute to its success. Our environment is friendly and informal with flexible working hours and a strong emphasis on providing a healthy work-life balance.
A superb career opportunity and an excellent salary are on offer for the right candidate.
To apply for this great role please email your CV to email@example.com