Synopses for monthly features
Please submit all responses to the editor by the deadline shown. Feel free to contact us with any content questions.
All editorial will be considered based on the merit of the submission alone and is independent of all advertising or event spend with Comms Business or any of its related publications.
We do this to maintain editorial standards and integrity in order to provide our readers with the highest quality of information and expert opinion. This is not negotiable.
Submit to: email@example.com
Deadline: 4th December 2020
The cybersecurity opportunity
This feature will examine opportunities for the channel around cybersecurity technologies. These might include email, web, data, or network solutions. We’re looking for comments from vendors, MSPs, resellers and distributors.
We will ask:
- Is it fair to say resellers have historically been cautious about adding cybersecurity to their portfolios? Is that changing?
- Why should partners consider adding cybersecurity to their portfolio?
- What makes a good partner programme?
- What are the opportunities in 2021?
Selling in 2021
This feature will look to provide guidance on how the channel can achieve sales success in 2021.
We will ask:
- Has the selling process changed? How? Is this permanent?
- What opportunities does this create?
- What new skills do salespeople need? What additional training might help?
- How can managers help their team succeed?
Vertical: channel in… public sector
This feature will look at the opportunities, challenges and market movements that are impacting partners selling into public sector organisations. We are looking for insight from vendors, distributors and partners that sell technologies and products to the public sector.
We will ask:
- How can you become an authorised supplier? Is it only possible to work with public sector organisations if you are authorised?
- Is the purchasing behaviour of public sector organisations changing? How?
- What products and services are the public sector interested in?
- Are there any regulations or projects the channel should be aware of?
- What trends are on the horizon?
2021 Monthly Features
|Month||Market Report #1||Market Report #2||Market Report #3||Supplements|
|January||The cybersecurity opportunity (email, web, data, network, etc.)||Selling in 2021||Vertical: channel in… public sector|
|February||Call recording (including mobile recording)||Alternative solutions: adding to your portfolio||Diversity: why it matters|
|March||Distribution: voice, data, mobile and more||Conferencing solutions||Vertical: channel in… retail||Channel Profiles|
|April||Cloud (direction based on input)||Enterprise UC in the SME||SIP trunks and phones|
|May||Adding value with Microsoft||5G channel opportunities: do the use cases stack up?||Vertical: channel in… healthcare|
|June||Data and analytics: gaining an edge||MSPs||Mental health||IP Telephony Guide|
|July||The power of SD-WAN||Reacting to change: the collision of UC and CC||Vertical: channel in… finance and banking|
|August||Hosted and cloud-based telephony||Mobile World Congress||Connectivity (including fibre, 4G and 5G)|
|September||Collaboration||Mergers and acquisitions: raising finance||Vertical: channel in… education||The road to full-fibre|
|October||Billing services||Mobile applications and their role in digital transformation||Leasing and financing (including SaaS and DaaS)|
|November||Call and contact centres||IoT: new reseller opportunities||Vertical: channel in… manufacturing and construction|
|December||Preview of 2022||Provisioning portals||Workplace of the future|
Articles in red are COMMS BUSINESS FOCUS MONTHS (new to 2021) where subjects are also expanded by content and advertising on digital weekly newsletters (x4 to 16,000+ recipients) and news stories on Comms Business Website over the whole month. Extra content allows for extra exposure and involvement with these and extra digital activities to enable lead generation are at a cost. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07919 177099, or email@example.com or call 07766 081822.