Synopses for monthly features
Please submit all responses to the editor by the deadline shown. Feel free to contact us with any content questions.
All editorial will be considered based on the merit of the submission alone and is independent of all advertising or event spend with Comms Business or any of its related publications.
We do this to maintain editorial standards and integrity in order to provide our readers with the highest quality of information and expert opinion. This is not negotiable.
Submit to: email@example.com
Deadline: Thursday 6th May 2021
Data and analytics: gaining an edge
This feature will discuss the data and analytics offerings being developed in the Channel, and how resellers and MSPs can gain an edge over the competition.
We will ask:
- What are UK businesses using data and analytics for? How does this vary across sectors?
- How are data and analytics technologies evolving? What is possible now, and what do you expect to see become a reality in the next 5 years?
- Are there any opportunities for resellers and MSPs that haven’t yet been tapped into?
- How else can resellers and MSPs gain an edge?
- Case studies from resellers and MSPs about the data and analytics projects they have carried out for customers.
This feature will examine the MSP landscape in the UK, including how their business models are evolving, how their customer base is changing, and the role they play in helping UK businesses adopt new technologies. We will also look at new MSPs that have emerged in the past few years.
We will ask:
- What role do MSPs play in technology adoption in the UK?
- How have MSPs weathered the pandemic?
- What challenges are MSPs facing?
- How are MSPs changing their businesses?
- Is the relationship between vendor and MSP changing? How?
- What new MSPs are emerging in the UK? Do they do anything different from more established MSPs?
This feature will discuss the importance of looking after our mental health. We are looking for insight from those working at vendors, distributors and partners about their own experiences, as well as from management at these companies about what they are doing to support good mental health in the workplace.
We will ask:
- How can we support good mental health across the channel?
- What has been your experience?
- Is enough being done? If not, what else can be done?
- Have you seen any initiatives that work?
- Has the last year changed the conversation around mental health?
2021 Monthly Features
|Month||Market Report #1||Market Report #2||Market Report #3||Supplements|
|January||The cybersecurity opportunity (email, web, data, network, etc.)||Selling in 2021||Vertical: channel in… public sector|
|February||Call recording (including mobile recording)||Alternative solutions: adding to your portfolio||Diversity: why it matters|
|March||Distribution: voice, data, mobile and more||Conferencing solutions||Vertical: channel in… retail||Channel Profiles|
|April||Cloud (direction based on input)||Enterprise UC in the SME||SIP trunks and phones|
|May||Adding value with Microsoft||5G channel opportunities: do the use cases stack up?||Vertical: channel in… healthcare|
|June||Data and analytics: gaining an edge||MSPs||Mental health||IP Telephony Guide|
|July||The power of SD-WAN||Reacting to change: the collision of UC and CC||Vertical: channel in… finance and banking|
|August||Hosted and cloud-based telephony||Mobile World Congress||Connectivity (including fibre, 4G and 5G)|
|September||Collaboration||Mergers and acquisitions: raising finance||Vertical: channel in… education||The road to full-fibre|
|October||Billing services||Mobile applications and their role in digital transformation||Leasing and financing (including SaaS and DaaS)|
|November||Call and contact centres||IoT: new reseller opportunities||Vertical: channel in… manufacturing and construction|
|December||Preview of 2022||Provisioning portals||Workplace of the future|
Articles in red are COMMS BUSINESS FOCUS MONTHS (new to 2021) where subjects are also expanded by content and advertising on digital weekly newsletters (x4 to 16,000+ recipients) and news stories on Comms Business Website over the whole month. Extra content allows for extra exposure and involvement with these and extra digital activities to enable lead generation are at a cost. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07919 177099, or email@example.com or call 07766 081822.