Vodafone UK sold its 100,000th iPhone, just over a week after its launch in store. “The demand from both consumer and business customers has been phenomenal. They want an outstanding phone on an outstanding network and we’re delivering that,” said Vodafone UK CEO Guy Laurence.
100k iPhones Sold in Week by Vodafone
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Free Lone Worker App
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Shopitize directly connects brands and consumers using smart...
- O2 publishes half year results
- Vodafone awards top performing partners
- Gamma Telecom Provides Rapid Number Porting Service
- Investing in Three Areas
- KORE Acquires Wyless
- Samsung Appoints New European Telecommunications Vice Presid...
- Exclusive to Disrupt Enterprise Mobility
- Alcatel 2005
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- Telstra and Huawei carry out Australia’s first LTE Demo at 1...
- Jola turns five!
- Smartphone sales decline ready for 2020 5G growth phase
- Kondor to supply selected Boots stores in the UK