At their global partner forum in Paris this week Alcatel announced enhanced intrusion control and access control list (ACL) management capabilities for its Alcatel OmniVista enterprise network management system. The enhancements extend automated intrusion control to the Alcatel OmniSwitch product family for LAN and wireless LAN infrastructures, as well as basic intrusion control to third party LAN switches. Coupled with the security features of the Alcatel OmniSwitch, the new features protect the network from attacks and significantly reduce the time network administrators spend on complex, repetitive security administration.
Alcatel Security for Multi-Vendor Networks
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Norfolk Business Telecom Fraudsters Jailed
- Microtrading rebrands to Air IT
- Wholesale telecoms remains strong throughout pandemic
- ECL Telecom Channel Programme Targets New Start-Ups
- ITS to deliver digital infrastructure across Liverpool
- O2 publishes half year results
- Upcoming webinar: UCaaS + SD-WAN = $UCCESS
- Wessex Internet doubles workforce
- Eseye announces strategic partnership with TELUS
- Get ready for the Comms Business Awards 2021!
- Wipro launches Cisco Business Unit
- Panasonic announces closure of its business communication un...
- Qumulo Launches EMEA Operations
- M247 expands into Ireland
- TalkTalk Business whitepaper pinpoints benefits of business-...
- Countdown to Channel Live Virtual!
- O2 wins ‘Best Network for Coverage’ at Uswitch awards
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- New research: UK Channel optimistic about the year ahead
- Focus Group acquires swcomms