At their global partner forum in Paris this week Alcatel announced enhanced intrusion control and access control list (ACL) management capabilities for its Alcatel OmniVista enterprise network management system. The enhancements extend automated intrusion control to the Alcatel OmniSwitch product family for LAN and wireless LAN infrastructures, as well as basic intrusion control to third party LAN switches. Coupled with the security features of the Alcatel OmniSwitch, the new features protect the network from attacks and significantly reduce the time network administrators spend on complex, repetitive security administration.
Alcatel Security for Multi-Vendor Networks
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- FluidOne appoints first chief revenue officer
- Taurus selects Wildix – first new voice vendor in 25 y...
- CAE completes new HQ purchase
- Union Street acquires ebillz
- BT launches Ethernet FTTP solution for Wholesale customers
- Yealink to Interoperate with 3CX
- Will the new winter plan help the channel?
- PSG Networks joins forces with RingCentral
- Covid-19 phishing emails hit 1 in 5 workers
- Daisy webinar: getting Britain working
- Poly launches new MS Teams solutions
- SolarWinds announces integration with Cisco Meraki
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Public Sector Tentative about Moving to the Cloud
- Daisy consolidates Channel businesses into Digital Wholesale...
- Nokia signs 5G deal with BT
- BSO broadens on-demand Cloud Connect offering with Alibaba C...
- Union Street to Merge with Aurora
- North Bristol NHS Trust Transforming Patient Care Alcatel-Lu...