Comms Business Magazine would like to clarify the position and apologise for any confusion regarding David Milne. It could have been inferred from a story published in our November issue (Page 4 “East Central In Administration) that David was a Director of the company at the time the company entered administration . We would like to confirm that David left the employment of East Central Distribution in November 2003 and resigned as a Director of East Central Distribution in March 2004.
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Norfolk Business Telecom Fraudsters Jailed
- Tech Data partners with Armor
- Wholesale telecoms remains strong throughout pandemic
- ECL Telecom Channel Programme Targets New Start-Ups
- Microtrading rebrands to Air IT
- Get ready for the Comms Business Awards 2021!
- ITS to deliver digital infrastructure across Liverpool
- O2 publishes half year results
- Countdown to Channel Live Virtual!
- Wipro launches Cisco Business Unit
- Apalo launches UCaaS support service wrap
- Eseye announces strategic partnership with TELUS
- Wessex Internet doubles workforce
- Qumulo Launches EMEA Operations
- Panasonic announces closure of its business communication un...
- Three launches 2021 graduate scheme
- Focus Group acquires swcomms
- Upcoming webinar: UCaaS + SD-WAN = $UCCESS
- TalkTalk Business whitepaper pinpoints benefits of business-...
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure