Comms Business Magazine would like to clarify the position and apologise for any confusion regarding David Milne. It could have been inferred from a story published in our November issue (Page 4 “East Central In Administration) that David was a Director of the company at the time the company entered administration . We would like to confirm that David left the employment of East Central Distribution in November 2003 and resigned as a Director of East Central Distribution in March 2004.
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Gamma strengthens Microsoft Teams telephony proposition
- Wipro launches FieldX
- Westcon-Comstor joins TSIA’s Channel Practice
- Node4 announces acquisition of TNP
- Nuvias UC to distribute Logitech solutions
- Cellhire appoints Simon Fort to boost channel presence
- O2 bolsters support for partners
- New aBILLity integration with Sage
- Northern Telecom snaps up Soda Consulting
- NTT Data UK partners with route2work
- New podcast highlights the importance of harmony in the Chan...
- Colt to connect to Cboe Europe Derivatives
- New flexible wholesale broadband contracts
- Vaioni adds CityFibre to ethernet network
- Acronis expands support for service providers handling macOS...
- K3 Capital to buy Knight Corporate Finance in £24.9 million...
- Comms Business Live: Partner perspectives
- Firstcom Europe makes acquisition in Germany
- GlobalData predicts 3.9 billion 5G mobile subscriptions by 2...
- Openreach and Nokia test 25G PON technology