IPT developer for Cisco platforms Arc Solutions has announced a software upgrade to Enterprise Console, their attendant console for Cisco Unified Communications. The company says an array of advanced features will enable channel partners to offer additional business benefits to key stakeholder groups such as increased flexibility and faster access to contacts and information
The upgrade to Enterprise Console 4.1.4 allows channel partners to leverage the following additional features that have been specifically designed to provide advanced productivity and ease-of-use to answer genuine business issues:
– Enhanced scalability – supports large enterprise directory without affecting operational efficiency.
– Hot standby compatibility –‘mirrored’ server ensures maximum reliability and availability for customer facing staff.
– Directory colour coding – enables operators to assign distinct identification to key internal contacts and preferences, thereby increasing the ability to take and transfer calls efficiently.
– Improved searching – Operators are able to find contact information faster and so reduce the waiting time for callers.
– Remote call forward – Increases efficiency and user contentment by providing “call forward-all’ functionality.
“The ARC Enterprise Console has been a real success with our customers and helped us to win Unified Communications projects in competitive situations,” said Jurgen Hekkink, Solutions Marketing Manager at Affiniti, the communications integrator. “The added functionality afforded by this upgrade will undoubtedly galvanise the appeal of the Enterprise Console and provide a means for us to add even more value to our customers.”
“Working to what we call the ‘Arc Approach’, we have identified the key stakeholders inherent to any public or private organisation, those of customers, employees and management, who all have distinct needs that an IP telephony system must address,” said Richard Pitt, Sales Director at Arc Solutions. “Bearing these needs in mind, we have designed our applications to answer genuine business issues enabling partners to enhance their IPT proposition and offer Arc applications to bolster productivity and improve stakeholder experiences.
The Enterprise Console 4.1.4 is a direct result of close consultation with UK organisations and our partners, listening to their needs and acting on them to provide further ease-of-access to directory information and the flexibility to support business growth without any administrative burden.”