Retell, the Sunbury based call recording company is experiencing an increasing demand to record calls from audio-conferencing units. To meet this demand they have modified their single desk cassette and call recording software products and tested them successfully with Polycom and Konftel units. Retell’s new flash memory and digital recorders will also record from audio conferencing units as well as any type of system handset.
Audio conferencing with call recording
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- New date for BT webinar: The time for full fibre is now
- New Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions
- Webinar: Realising the SD-WAN opportunity
- Focus Group buys Resource Telecom Group
- Nimans and NEC Fight Toll Fraud
- Masergy launches SD-WAN ‘Work From Anywhere’ solutions
- Yealink to Interoperate with 3CX
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Stone Group launches app to tackle e-waste
- FluidOne appoints first chief revenue officer
- Webinar: Standing out in a busy UC market
- Openreach pushes ahead with programme to upgrade analogue ph...
- Upcoming webinar: From UCaaS to CCaaS
- Join any meeting, in any room with Logitech Swytch
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- New MVNO and IoT billing solution
- Voicenet Appoints Baxter to Promote Best Practise
- Zerto launches new data protection solution
- Colt Supports Google Cloud Partner Interconnect
- Union Street to Merge with Aurora