Retell, the Sunbury based call recording company is experiencing an increasing demand to record calls from audio-conferencing units. To meet this demand they have modified their single desk cassette and call recording software products and tested them successfully with Polycom and Konftel units. Retell’s new flash memory and digital recorders will also record from audio conferencing units as well as any type of system handset.
Audio conferencing with call recording
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Node4 announces acquisition of TNP
- Nuvias UC to distribute Logitech solutions
- GlobalData predicts 3.9 billion 5G mobile subscriptions by 2...
- Zoom to acquire Five9 for £10.7 billion
- New aBILLity integration with Sage
- Wipro launches FieldX
- New podcast highlights the importance of harmony in the Chan...
- Northern Telecom snaps up Soda Consulting
- Acronis expands support for service providers handling macOS...
- Firstcom Europe makes acquisition in Germany
- County Broadband donates books to Norfolk Primary School
- Gamma appoints new channel sales director
- New flexible wholesale broadband contracts
- Openreach and Nokia test 25G PON technology
- NTT Data UK partners with route2work
- Timico reborn as Digital Space
- K3 Capital to buy Knight Corporate Finance in £24.9 million...
- Xelion gears up for Xelion 8 launch
- Comms Business Live: Partner perspectives
- UK seeks International Telecommunications Union council seat