Avaya has introduced what they claim is the industry’s most affordable Unified Communications solutions, designed specifically for a new era of global, virtual business.
For as little as 15 pence per day per employee – including video,i Avaya Unified Communications Solutions for remote workers and branch offices help businesses address their top communications challenges to build a more customer-focused, collaborative and profitable enterprise. As part of the announcement Avaya also announced that one-X Communicator will be globally available in May as part of the Avaya Unified Communications Standard Edition, bringing enriched user access to a broad range of the most commonly- used communications tools, all from a single interface.
“Today, Avaya is introducing unified communications solutions that solve real-business problems and drive customer loyalty,” said Jorge Blanco, vice president, Communications Solutions, Avaya. “These highly-affordable solutions allow companies to match a business need with a complete solutions set of unified communications services, software and hardware that quickly deliver significant improvements and ROI.” The new solutions are focused on role-based communications needs for teleworkers, home agents, enterprise and small business mobile workers, branch office integration, retail stores and branch banking.
Solutions introduced today are:
– Unified Communications Solutions for teleworkers and for mobile workers provide a headquarters communication experience to employees working from home or while mobile, helping to lowering costs and enabling a more productive workforce.
– Home Agent Solution allows contact centre operators to attract and retain qualified agents, deliver a consistently high level of service while lowering costs.
– Unified Communications for Small Business provides all employees of a small business with a means to work remotely when needed and be instantly accessible while outside the office.
– Intelligent Branch Solutions allow companies to integrate branch offices with headquarters, contact centres and other company locations and quickly bring new locations online, using the most effective deployment model.
– Intelligent Branch for Retail Stores solution secures a competitive edge by retaining customers at the “moment of truth” before the sale is lost- at the lowest deployment cost using existing infrastructure of call boxes and retail devices.
– Intelligent Branch for Banking solution for tellers, financial advisors, and customer service agents provides a consistent experience to all customers – in the branch, on the web, over the phone.
Avaya one-X Communicator will be globally available in May and is included in the new Avaya Unified Communications for Teleworkers and for Mobile Workers solutions, announced today, and as part of the Avaya Unified Communications Standard Edition. Lenovo will supply a version for ThinkPad/ThinkCentre laptops with the unique security and notification integrations pioneered with IP Softphone, reinforcing the strategic alliance between the two companies.