Storacall say a version of their ‘Blues Professional’ call logging software is now available for integration with the Nortel IP-centric PBX, the BCM-50 as well as the previous 400 series. The company says the BCM – 50 has an unusual underlying architecture so only a few call logging vendors can currently offer a solution accordingly this release and the accompanying integration with Storacall call recording systems provides Nortel dealers with a range of new options.
Blue’s Call logging supports Nortel BCM-50
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Lauren McManus to lead Gamma’s channel marketing
- DWS snaps up Giacom
- BT signs deal with IDNet
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Tango Networks wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award
- Masergy strengthens its SD-WAN secure solution
- Trust Distribution acquires SOS Communications
- AudPro and MyPhones team up
- Atos launches Atos OneCloud
- Kristine Olson-Chapman leaves TalkTalk Business
- DJI Enterprise and Syndico form UK partnership
- BrightCloud launches Microsoft Teams integration for Cisco W...
- 5G to deliver £15bn in UK economic growth
- FluidOne acquires PSU Business Technology Limited
- Microsoft Teams widens SIP phone support
- Snom wins ‘Best VoIP Device’ at ITSPA awards
- Q. Whatever Happened to BABT?
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- New Gartner Magic Quadrant spotlights contact centre solutio...
- Hermes Brings DX to Parcel Delivery with Personal Video Mess...