Storacall say a version of their ‘Blues Professional’ call logging software is now available for integration with the Nortel IP-centric PBX, the BCM-50 as well as the previous 400 series. The company says the BCM – 50 has an unusual underlying architecture so only a few call logging vendors can currently offer a solution accordingly this release and the accompanying integration with Storacall call recording systems provides Nortel dealers with a range of new options.
Blue’s Call logging supports Nortel BCM-50
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Union Street invests £3m in product development
- Maverick AV Solutions to distribute Sennheiser
- Jola launches Microsoft Teams recording capability
- Upcoming webinar: Rediscover Viegli
- Dynabook expands its Satellite Pro range
- Zoom to acquire Solvvy
- Jabra reveals new portable headset
- Proximity names new business development director
- Cybercriminals ‘growing in sophistication’, says Netskope...
- Content+Cloud appoints Colin Brown as non-executive director
- SCC acquires Visavvi
- Openreach names new full fibre locations
- The Fibre Café connects UK fibre ecosystem
- Citrix partners with Microsoft on new Windows 365 integratio...
- Gamma reveals roadshow dates and locations
- Daisy Partner Business launches new reseller programme
- Wipro to acquire Rizing
- Jola launches range of PSTN replacement solutions
- Atos and VMware extend partnership
- Cirrus granted Royal Warrant