BroadSoft has announced the launch of BroadSoft Team-One – an all-in-one communications and collaboration application that integrates team-centric messaging with unified communications features such as click-to-call and live meetings. With Team-One, teams and individuals can be more productive with a single, persistent workspace where all of a team’s work and apps are in one place.
The company says that today’s messaging applications manage just one aspect of work – communications, tasks, or content – leaving teams disconnected from real-time work conversations or separating them from the flow of work content and information.
Team-One differentiates itself from today’s enterprise messaging apps through UC integration and contextual intelligence, so that all the tasks, projects, files, messages and notes a user needs are in one place, along with video conferencing, click-to-call, screen sharing and integrations with a growing list of business apps.
“Rather than making workforces more productive, standalone messaging apps are exacerbating information overload due to their lack of integration with other core communications and collaboration services,” said Scott Hoffpauir, chief technology officer, BroadSoft. “By integrating enterprise messaging and team collaboration with our broader portfolio of cloud unified communications services, Team-One makes it easy for workers to stay engaged and productive from any location and using any preferred device.”
Team-One delivers an extensive set of capabilities to boost team and individual productivity:
- A single, persistent workspace. Team-One makes day to day work easy with persistent enterprise messaging that enables one-on-one as well as group communication. Team members can easily search through historical messages and content, and real-time sync means information is instantly accessible across all devices.
- Built-in contextual intelligence. BroadSoft has integrated Team-One with BroadSoft Hub, a contextual intelligence application that presents users with only the information and files they need to be productive and prepared for every meeting, call and interaction.
- Deep integration with unified communications features. Unlike standalone enterprise messaging apps, Team-One integrates team-centric messaging with mobile-first cloud unified communications capabilities such as click-to-call and live meetings (HD instant video conferencing, screen sharing, group voice/video chat) available through BroadSoft UC-One.
- Robust task and project management. Team members can easily create, assign and track tasks for each project, and advanced file sharing capabilities ensure team members are always working off of the most current information.
- APIs, Bots and Integrations. Team-One is built for businesswith robust application integration capabilities to connect workflows among people and apps, carrier grade security and performance, and broad configuration options.
For the past two years, Frost & Sullivan has recognized Team-One [formerly Intellinote] for its product innovation, including the 2015 North America Mobile Employee Collaboration Solutions Product Leadership Award. For this award, the product was honored for continuing to provide “the best in team communication strategies with its flexible platform—integrating popular business applications, offering file access at any time for any device, and improvements to real-time communication.”
Further announcements on new applications that were previewed at this week’s Broadsoft Connections event in San Antonio, Texas are due very shortly.
See also #bsftconnections
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013