CAE Technology Services is celebrating an unprecedented win after scooping 5 awards at the Cisco Partner Summit recently in Dallas, Texas.
The five awards are:
– UK&I Enterprise networking partner of the year
– UK&I Public sector partner of the year
– UK&I Commercial partner of the year
– UK&I Partner of the year
– EMEAR (Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Russia) Commercial partner of the year
The awards were presented to the CAE senior management at the Cisco Partner Summit 2017 by some of Cisco’s most senior European and UK execs including Scot Gardner, chief executive, UK and Ireland, Angela Whitty, managing director, Partner, UK and Ireland and Edwin Paalvast, president, Cisco EMEAR.
Commenting on the multiple success, Justin Harling, CAE UK MD said, “When our name was called for the first time we were delighted to receive our award; we had no idea we would be picking up another four! These awards are testament to the enormous amount of hard work that everyone at CAE has put in during the last 12 months and they will serve as the foundation for even greater achievements following our most successful year ever. Winning any award is brilliant but to get Commercial Partner of the year across the whole of the EMEAR region is particularly rewarding.”
“Our partnership with Cisco is integral to CAE’s continued growth and we look forward to working with them to develop even more powerful and flexible solutions for our customers. This has been a fantastic Partner Summit for us; to paraphrase the Summit’s strapline; “2017? We owned it!” concluded Harling.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013