Last week representatives from 12 resellers and distributors attended workshops on how to take advantage of new technology trends followed by a tour of the Red Bull Racing Formula 1 factory. The event, hosted by managed services provider Claranet, was the first of three days for existing and prospective channel partners. The next event is in mid-May.
Claranet Channel Partners Speed into Pole Position
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Lauren McManus to lead Gamma’s channel marketing
- DWS snaps up Giacom
- BT signs deal with IDNet
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Tango Networks wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award
- Masergy strengthens its SD-WAN secure solution
- Trust Distribution acquires SOS Communications
- AudPro and MyPhones team up
- Atos launches Atos OneCloud
- Kristine Olson-Chapman leaves TalkTalk Business
- BrightCloud launches Microsoft Teams integration for Cisco W...
- 5G to deliver £15bn in UK economic growth
- FluidOne acquires PSU Business Technology Limited
- Microsoft Teams widens SIP phone support
- DJI Enterprise and Syndico form UK partnership
- Q. Whatever Happened to BABT?
- Snom wins ‘Best VoIP Device’ at ITSPA awards
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- New Gartner Magic Quadrant spotlights contact centre solutio...
- Hermes Brings DX to Parcel Delivery with Personal Video Mess...