Last week representatives from 12 resellers and distributors attended workshops on how to take advantage of new technology trends followed by a tour of the Red Bull Racing Formula 1 factory. The event, hosted by managed services provider Claranet, was the first of three days for existing and prospective channel partners. The next event is in mid-May.
Claranet Channel Partners Speed into Pole Position
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- The Technology Group acquired by Gradwell
- ECL Telecom Channel Programme Targets New Start-Ups
- Norfolk Business Telecom Fraudsters Jailed
- TelcoSwitch snaps up PBX Hosting
- Jola announces £10.25 million investment
- SSE Enterprise Telecoms rebrands to Neos Networks
- Nuvola Distribution acquires Electromaster
- Westcon signs new partnership with 8×8
- ScanSource Europe’s Price and Hepplewhite launch new cloud c...
- Wessex Internet unveils new branding
- Wholesale telecoms remains strong throughout pandemic
- Exclusive Networks grows to €2.6bn annual revenues
- GSMA announces international travel authorisation for hybrid...
- Jola Mobile Manager expands functionality for resellers
- Full Fibre announces build plans in 11 new locations
- Pax8 joins forces with LogMeIn
- Imperva introduces cloud data security platform
- 8×8 signs 4 huge resellers
- Study reveals pandemic cyber threats
- NTA launches new hosted telephony solution