In a move which is designed to address a market moving to AV over IP ClearOne is making its ambitions clear. The company is combining its rich heritage with the wants and needs of a market that is demanding low cost and high quality products.
ClearOne has introduced VIEW Pro 4K, a new line of 4K-capable, IP-based, multimedia streaming products. Consisting of the E110 4K encoder and D110 4K decoder, VIEW Pro 4K employs both H.264 lossless compression and H.265 high-efficiency video coding compression, supports 4K resolution at 60 FPS, and provides integrators and end-users with a uniquely customizable, scalable, and affordable 4K multimedia streaming solution.
“The demand for video is insatiable, and that’s driving demand for affordable and versatile 4K streaming solutions,” said Lewis Eig, ClearOne’s sales director for network video & audio distribution. “ClearOne’s VIEW Pro 4K streaming products not only deliver a level of performance that is unmatched in the industry, but they offer infinite scalability at a price point far below what others charge for a very rudimentary solution.”
According to Eig, it’s the flexibility and scalability of IP network-based distribution, combined with ClearOne’s built-in software license technology, that has made it the preferred distribution method for audio and video installations in just about every situation – from corporate boardrooms to schools and universities, in security command and control centers, in hospitality, healthcare, retail and more. “The incredible flexibility to distribute content from any number of sources to any number of screens, whether they be stand-alone units spread across a campus or part of a large video wall, and to do it affordably using very little bandwidth, is creating more use scenarios than ever before.”
The software is pre-installed into each unit and licenses for each can be activated at any time if and when needed for a one-time, per-device fee. These licenses include:
– PANORAMATM video-wall, video-windowing, video-composition software designed to replace dedicated video wall processors
– RTSP/UDP streaming supports interoperability between VIEW Pro encoders and decoders and any 3rd-party system that supports the codec and transport protocols
– Local playback supports playing of video files stored in a thumb drive plugged into the decoder
– StreamNet audio, applicable to both encoder and decoder upgrades the company’s VIEW encoder/decoder products to operate in the VIEW Pro’s environment
– Audio mixing that supports mixing input from a variety of different audio source
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013