The Comms Business Awards 2022 are now open for entries! You have until Friday 18th March 2022 to get your entries in, and the winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in London on 21st July 2022.
Our awards are completely independent, with an expert panel of industry specialists judging each entry on its individual merits.
There are 7 categories comprising of 20 awards in 2022, as below:
- Reseller Awards: This category is for channel partners, MSPs, dealers and resellers who sell directly to end user businesses.
- Distributor Awards: This category is for distributors only. If you’re a small or large distie and distribute IT or comms products and services, there is an award here for you.
- Connectivity Awards: This category recognises the brilliant efforts of the connectivity market.
- Specialist Awards: The Channel is full of specialists. These awards will credit those specialist providers that excel in their chosen field.
- Solution Awards: This category is specifically for solutions which have been sold into businesses in the previous year. Companies entering can submit multiple entries to these awards but must demonstrate the solution has been sold via a channel partner. Vendors, service providers and channel partners can all submit entries within this category.
- Company Awards: These awards recognise the efforts of channel companies. Comms Business believes that entire organisations deserve credit for their contributions outside of commercial success and innovation.
- People Awards: This category is dedicated to Channel individuals who have gone beyond the call of duty within their role. This may relate to their business activities or charitable efforts.
Entries can be submitted online on this link.