Another PBX-based business is moving into mobile, as Comms Solve opens a new mobile division. Comms Solve Technologies is set to look into communications opportunities provided by new technologies, including mobile. The business, led by Ty Gardner, is working closely with Vodafone.
Comms Solve moves into mobile
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Free Lone Worker App
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- GSMA announces date changes for its MWC21 series
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- Carphone Warehouse demerger from TalkTalk Telecom effective
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- O2 publishes half year results
- Telecoms Industry losing billions each year through revenue...
- Exclusive to Disrupt Enterprise Mobility
- Daisy Group Acquires DV02
- Future of Wireless International Conference puts spotlight o...
- Vodafone awards top performing partners
- The New Standard for Social Responsibility
- MWC: Panasonic Introduces New Connected Products
- No evidence of mobile phone health risks
- How will the Financial Crisis And Recession Impact the Commu...
- x-Mobility signs Voxism with AppVNO service
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target