Almost 40 per cent of workers spend an hour or more every day e-mailing their friends and relatives during working hours, according to research. And the survey of 4,500 employees conducted by Clearswift found that three-quarters of people believe their boss would be “unconcerned” if he or she knew about this time wasting. Only one in ten workers claims never to use the company e-mail system for personal purposes.
Cyber slackers waste an hour a day
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Lauren McManus to lead Gamma’s channel marketing
- DWS snaps up Giacom
- BT signs deal with IDNet
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Tango Networks wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award
- Masergy strengthens its SD-WAN secure solution
- BrightCloud launches Microsoft Teams integration for Cisco W...
- DJI Enterprise and Syndico form UK partnership
- Nuffield Health modernises infrastructure with Node4
- Atos launches Atos OneCloud
- ResponseTap appoints new VP of sales
- 5G to deliver £15bn in UK economic growth
- Trust Distribution acquires SOS Communications
- AudPro and MyPhones team up
- Q. Whatever Happened to BABT?
- Snom wins ‘Best VoIP Device’ at ITSPA awards
- Microsoft Teams widens SIP phone support
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- PCCW Global delivers on-demand private network connectivity...
- National Trust collaborates with Atos