Firms should apply to their local councils for business rates relief when they receive their demands, according to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. “Occupiers trading from a single property with a rateable value of up to £9,999 are entitled to claim small business rates relief, which could have the effect of reducing a rates bill by up to 50 per cent,” Glenn Collins, head of Business Advisory Services at ACCA, said.
Don’t miss out on rates relief
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- CAE completes new HQ purchase
- Daisy consolidates Channel businesses into Digital Wholesale...
- Union Street to Merge with Aurora
- Research reveals AWS and partners generate £8.7bn in UK econ...
- Openreach adds 67 locations to its Fibre Cities programme
- Ericsson acquires Cradlepoint to accelerate 5G for enterpris...
- NTA unveils new handset and wallboard feature
- Yealink to Interoperate with 3CX
- Snow Software announces enhanced partner programme
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Masergy announces Zenith Partner of the Year winners
- Exclusive Networks appoints Jesper Trolle as CEO
- Telent awarded Openreach contract
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Vuzion joins forces with Wavenet
- Pangea updates its coverage checker
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- SSE Enterprise Telecoms extends its 100Gbps capable network
- AdEPT gains Platinum Partner status with UCaaS partner Gamma
- Free Lone Worker App