Firms should apply to their local councils for business rates relief when they receive their demands, according to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. “Occupiers trading from a single property with a rateable value of up to £9,999 are entitled to claim small business rates relief, which could have the effect of reducing a rates bill by up to 50 per cent,” Glenn Collins, head of Business Advisory Services at ACCA, said.
Don’t miss out on rates relief
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Openreach names new full fibre locations
- Three UK unveils new business proposition
- Virgin Media arrives at London’s O2 arena
- Union Street launches automated communications
- BT unveils Hybrid Speed Boost
- Oak Innovation and 8×8 team up on healthcare solution
- The Fibre Café connects UK fibre ecosystem
- Veeam showcases its vision at annual conference
- Cornerstone and Freshwave to deliver London connectivity pil...
- FluidOne invests in Marathon
- Zimperium teams up with Exclusive Networks
- Upcoming webinar: edge infrastructure opportunities
- Citrix partners with Microsoft on new Windows 365 integratio...
- Westcon-Comstor launches Flex payment solutions
- Zoom reports 12% revenue rise for Q1
- Qualcomm unveils new Snapdragon chipsets
- Vidicode UK purchases Retell call recording assets
- SCC acquires Visavvi
- Konftel partners with ScreenBeam
- Gamma reveals roadshow dates and locations