Firms should apply to their local councils for business rates relief when they receive their demands, according to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. “Occupiers trading from a single property with a rateable value of up to £9,999 are entitled to claim small business rates relief, which could have the effect of reducing a rates bill by up to 50 per cent,” Glenn Collins, head of Business Advisory Services at ACCA, said.
Don’t miss out on rates relief
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Avaya reports revenue of $738 million
- Flomatik appoints new CEO
- BT Wholesale launches new Partner Plus programme
- Wavenet transforms DVLA’s contact centre
- The future of work is hybrid
- Intercity Technology supports young learners in the Midlands
- TalkTalk’s Anthony Lacey joins Windsor Telecom
- ITSPA becomes Comms Council UK
- Ofcom announces final results of 5G spectrum auction
- Welltel reveals Capstone aquisition
- AWS podcast spotlights reinvention
- New Wholesale Hosted Communications with Cisco Webex offerin...
- Neos Networks supports toob’s fibre rollout across Hampshire...
- Neos Networks launches unified communications solution
- Jabra launches new PanaCast products
- Getac unveils new rugged tablet
- Billing People announces inaugural awards
- NFON UK partners with Six Star Global
- New Brother UK label printing kit for network installers
- VanillaIP and PromptVoice link up