Conferencing and collaboration specialist Konftel recognised its top performing distribution partners, with Exertis Limited being named “Best Partner” in the UK and Ireland.
Each year Konftel highlights its key distributors around the world with a special Konftel accolade, spanning best partners and largest growth, across different territories. The company said that during 2020 the dedication of its partners was more relevant than ever following a huge shift to remote working and video meetings.
Tommy Edlund, director of global sales at Konftel (pictured), explained, “When the majority of office workers around the world suddenly needed effective distance meeting solutions to continue to perform, our partners and their reseller networks rose to the challenge and played a frontline role to help them transition. We think it is vital to recognise their supreme efforts in keeping the world productive during such challenging times.”
The full list of winners is as below.
- UK & Ireland Exertis (UK) Limited (Best Partner)
- North America Jenne Inc (Best Partner and Largest Growth)
- Western Europe Exertis PRO AV (Best Partner and Largest Growth)
- Central Europe KONTEL Spolka Z Ograniczona (Largest Growth)
- Eastern Europe Stanford Europe (Best Partner)
- Northern Europe PeBeCom AS (Largest Growth)
- DACH Komsa Kommunikation Sachsen AG (Best Partner) and Herweck AG (Largest Growth)
- Southeast Asia VExpress Distribution (Best Partner)
- Northeast Asia Control Tech Group Ltd (Best Partner) and Kaul Data System Inc (Largest Growth)
Edlund said that Konftel’s “loyal and dedicated distributor and reseller base” has helped the company evolve as the world has changed. It remains “fully committed” to its “two-tier business model, with no direct sales”.
He added, “Our strong partner network, combined with an expanding and innovative product portfolio has catapulted Konftel further forward and helped organisations across the globe successfully transition to more hybrid ways of working. We expect these trends to continue for the long term, based on sustainability, agility and high performance visual and audio technologies.”