Extreme Networks has introduced Extreme Capital Solutions, dedicated to providing competitive and flexible financing to customers, partners and prospects looking to acquire Extreme Networks’ solutions. Extreme Capital Solutions is the combination of Extreme’s CPEaaS (CPE as a Service) offerings with the Brocade Network Subscriptions business that recently became part of Extreme. The combined offering includes subscription, capital leasing and usage business models that provide flexibility for our partners and customers.
The supplier says the scheme is designed to support partner demand, the new offering provides several financing solutions under one umbrella, including leasing, 0% interest financing and Extreme Network Subscription, an industry-leading acquisition model giving customers the ability to acquire network infrastructure without the upfront capital investment. With Extreme Capital Solutions, customers are able to invest in Extreme’s technologies, solutions and services by bundling hardware, software, maintenance and training costs into one, manageable financing plan. The result enables Extreme to sell more solutions, generating net new revenue and gross margin, while enhancing and expanding relationships with customers to help them better respond to competitive business pressures in today’s market.
Extreme Capital Solutions professionals work alongside Extreme’s sales teams and partners to offer customers flexible financing options to acquire Extreme Networks’ technologies. Customers may access Extreme Capital Solutions directly from Extreme Networks and through Extreme’s global partner network including system integrators, value-added resellers, direct market resellers and distribution partners.
- Extreme Network Subscription: This subscription model allows organisations to refresh their network infrastructure or adjust capacity without needing to purchase equipment, eliminating fixed term commitments and enabling customers to continue investing in scaling their businesses instead of their network infrastructure. Through this model, Extreme customers are able to re-evaluate their subscription with 60 days’ notice, giving the customer additional flexibility.
- Customised Lease Programmes: Personalised lease programmes enable organisations to acquire the equipment they need today while spreading the payments over several fiscal budgets, giving organisations greater flexibility to upgrade and continue to meet increasing performance and availability requirements with little cost upfront.
- Total Solution Financing: With Total Solution Financing, organisations can fund Extreme Networks hardware, software, services and associated third-party equipment and services, making it possible for these organisations to fund these acquisitions and still retain their cash reserves.
- Compensation Plans Available Through Resellers: Extreme is offering two compensation plans available through approved Extreme partners, including a VAR-enabled managed service provider model and a traditional resale model.
- Technical Support Options: Extreme Capital Solutions can offer financing across all Extreme Networks Service Level Agreements (SLA), giving organisations the personalised and proactive support needed for large networking environments.
Ed Meyercord, Chief Executive Officer at Extreme Networks, said, “Today’s announcement represents another milestone for Extreme Networks following the close of its acquisition of Brocade’s SRA business. By launching Extreme Capital Solutions, we’re building on a strong legacy programme that gives our partners an ability to support evolving consumption models and allows our customers to access Extreme’s hardware and software-driven solutions through a flexible programme that meets their needs. Extreme has always been a customer-first organisation, and we are confident that Extreme Capital Solutions will provide a competitive alternative to new and existing customers, enabling them to be agile and innovate in the years to come.”