TMS Directors and Shareholders David and Suzanne Chappell are pleased to announce the appointment of Helen Booker as their Sales Director. TMS has had another successful year adding a significant number of new CP’s to their already extensive portfolio. Helen has demonstrated an excellent networking ability and dedicated sales attitude. Helen’s challenge this year will be to launch a new software product Keep 21 an ‘Inventory & Contracts Management SaaS”. This comprises of an interactive Ticketing and Helpdesk solution which fully integrates with our TMS CLIck and i-bill, our e cloud billing with a complete back office, accounting and a credit control and collections function. Suzanne Chappell commented ‘We wish Helen well with her new responsibilities and growing sales team’.
Helen Booker joins TMS
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- O2 publishes half year results
- Richard Moat new Managing Director at T-Mobile UK
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Free Lone Worker App
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- Daisy Acquires Partner Voice Mobile
- x-Mobility signs Voxism with AppVNO service
- GSMA Intelligence shares ‘global mobile trends 2021’
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- MWC: Panasonic Introduces New Connected Products
- Virgin Media extends long-standing MVNO partnership with EE
- PRD Acquire Face Value Ltd
- paysafecard and BT launch mobile money service for eCommerce
- Opal Continue Acquisition Drive with UK Telco Buy Out
- Open Rights Group Slams Digital Economy Bill
- Tango Networks appoints UK distributor
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity