Jabra will today announce details of its new campaign – Start A Revolution – at its annual, one-day Jabra Partner Forum held at Brandon Hall in Warwickshire.
The highly incentivised, new programme is aimed at educating key partners and distributors on the new and innovative Jabra contact centre products and technology. The new partner campaign also follows recent research from the company highlighting that almost three quarters (74%) of all contact centre agents in the UK are unsatisfied with their current technology and believe it doesn’t allow them to do their job effectively. With almost one million contact centre agents across the UK and Ireland, this offers a huge opportunity for Jabra to take market share from their biggest competitors in this space.
In terms of specific benefits to partners, on top of some exceptional margins, Jabra will today announces plans to offer a deal registration rebate. By registering a Plantronics competitive opportunity with Jabra, partners will receive a 3% rebate on the value of the deal. And if the deal closes within 6 months of registering, they will receive an additional 3% rebate – totaling a healthy 6% rebate if the business registers and closes the deal.
Jabra’s assault on the headset market will also be heavily supported by their new Assured Services Programme. The programme has been created to help the industry generate higher levels of agent job satisfaction, leading to better rates of productivity in the contact centre, whilst easing the technological change contact centres may want to make. It provides end-to-end proactive support and has been created based on real insights from contact centre agents themselves. It supports the transition process with Jabra expert knowledge every step of the way, saving time, costs and simplifying adoption.
To help Jabra partners through the process, an online portal has been created as a one-stop resource for all Jabra channel programmes and activities. Here, partners can find out the latest on regional events, promotions and access a wide range of resources. Partners can also create their own personalised profile pages.
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director Jabra UK and Ireland Business Services, commented: “Our business relies solely on the channel to sell and therefore it’s essential we create a highly rewarding partner programme to ensure we meet our objective of 50% market share in 24 months. We look forward to welcoming our partners today and as well as sharing details of our new Partner incentives, understanding more from them on how we can help them to close the right deals.”
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013