The HFB-500 is an environmentally friendly hands-free option, as it decreases the need to electrically charge the device during the day. This multifunctional device also doubles as an emergency LG mobile phone charger via cable connection. The HFB-500 also boasts easy multi-pairing, allowing users to load up to two phones on the one device, routing calls from the selected handset with a simple click of a button.
LG Electronics has announced the UK launch of its first solar powered Bluetooth car kit, the HFB-500
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Free Lone Worker App
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- GSMA announces date changes for its MWC21 series
- Carphone Warehouse demerger from TalkTalk Telecom effective
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- O2 publishes half year results
- Exclusive to Disrupt Enterprise Mobility
- Vodafone awards top performing partners
- Telecoms Industry losing billions each year through revenue...
- Future of Wireless International Conference puts spotlight o...
- x-Mobility signs Voxism with AppVNO service
- MWC: Panasonic Introduces New Connected Products
- No evidence of mobile phone health risks
- How will the Financial Crisis And Recession Impact the Commu...
- The New Standard for Social Responsibility
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- Tango Networks appoints UK distributor