Sticky new services with turnkey business mobile comms
Join Tango Networks for a webinar on Thursday 23rd July 2020, 3:00pm BST
You can register for this webinar here
Mobile communications are now essential to business. Researchers report that 80% of business calls include at least one participant on a mobile phone.
But, typical mobile services are not tuned to the needs of businesses. Traditional Mobile Network Operators focus much more on consumer markets and not on business-user requirements.
A ground-breaking turnkey service is changing the game. Tango Networks’ Mobile-X is the industry’s first offering combining business-class mobility features in a channel-ready service that is simple to integrate into your other offerings.
What will you learn?:
- New Cloud-based communications control and SIM technology are combined in Mobile-X to put native mobile communications into the hands of channel partners and their business customers for the first time.
- Traditional over-the-top Unified Communications mobile phone apps cannot deliver business class communications, which is why they are almost universally ignored by users. Mobile-X is the industry’s first service to enable CSPs, resellers and channel partners to directly manage network native mobile communications.
- Mobile-X is easily re-brandable with your brand, giving you an incredibly powerful customer awareness tool – your brand name constantly displayed the phone’s network name display.
- Mobile-X enables your business customers to have a single mobile subscription to cover all their users in all their geographies and to provide them a single SIM that works on any network in any locations.
Mobile-X supports a wide range of use cases for your business customers, including Mobile Unified Communications, ‘Mobile First,’ teleworking, remote working, compliant mobile communications, and business continuity programs
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013