Masergy has launched its new global Masergy Zenith Partner Program. Designed for its community of master agents, sub agents and technology partners, the program delivers increased earnings potential, enhanced marketing support and expanded training.
The Masergy Zenith Program has multiple tracks for partners ranging from master agents to sub agents with increased value based upon total annual sales. The program offers:
● Increased earnings with a broader SD-WAN portfolio launching today and up to 3X MRR commissions for qualified SD-WAN and UCaaS sales through December 31, 2020
● Enhanced partner marketing support with access to templated and customized campaigns and marketing development funds for partners to drive customer demand
● Expanded training across the entire Masergy portfolio
“Masergy has been and will always be a partner-first company,” said Chris MacFarland, chairman and CEO, Masergy. “Our partner community is the lifeblood of our company. We appreciate the collaboration in helping businesses of all sizes have agile, secure access to cloud applications.”
“Masergy has always been a company I admire having been in this industry my entire career. The opportunity to help companies transform and grow through innovative solutions like SD-WAN, is ideal for today’s markets. The new Masergy Zenith Program is the catalyst to ignite our mutual growth with partners and I’m honored to lead the charge,” said Jim Glackin, SVP of Global Channels, Masergy.
“Masergy has been a strategic partner of ours for years and one who we can trust to deliver a superior solution and experience to our clients,” said Ian Kieninger, CEO Avant.
“MSPs and sub-agents can count on PlanetOne and Masergy to listen to their needs and take exceptional care of them and their customers,” said Ted Schuman, CEO, PlanetOne. “Congrats to Jim Glackin, and cheers to the Masergy team for prioritizing our partners and bringing to market innovative solutions that solve for the needs of today’s distributed enterprise.”
“We look forward to accelerating our growth with the new Masergy Zenith Program. We appreciate the expanded investment they are making both for Intelisys and our agents,” said Paul Constantine, EVP Supplier Services ScanSource/Intelisys.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013