MobileIron has announced enhancements to MobileIron University, including knowledge and skill-based certification paths and a new mobile app that puts Mobile IT training on tablets. During the first month of its availability, customers and reseller partners completed more than 3,300 training modules in the new MobileIron University, highlighting the scale and enthusiasm of the extended MobileIron army.
Download the new MobileIron University app today from the Apple App Store.
MobileIron University is a learning system that makes mobility training quick and easy with role-based access to educational materials. Available for iPads and laptops, the new MobileIron University capabilities include:
- Mobile-ready platform for access to on-demand training
- Knowledge and skill-based training delivered through four new role-based accreditations: Account Executive, Solution Architect, Design and Deployment Specialist, and Support Specialist
- Customised home page view makes it easy to identify the most appropriate training path and track progress
“Mobile is hard to do well. Between the explosion of apps and devices in the workplace and the frequent operating system updates, IT can be challenged to provide users with the tools they need to be productive,” said Parnaz Rafatjou, Director of Mobility Intelligence Center, MobileIron. “We are committed to making our customers and partners successful with mobility and the new MobileIron University makes it easier than ever to access valuable mobile training and best practices.”
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013