This morning, Alcatel-Lucent announced a four-year contract with BT Retail for the company’s Motive customer experience management solution. This deployment will help millions of BT’s broadband customers in the UK stay online by providing self-service capabilities, such as BT’s Desktop Help, as well as managing over five million home devices and over three million WiFi hotspots throughout the country. The contract includes a new high scale data collection and management framework called Data Collection Manager (DCM) – the first to be rolled out in EMEA. This feature enables BT to remotely monitor performance of its devices in the home and to take corrective action should potential problems be flagged up – before customers even become aware of them.
Motive Customer Experience Solutions from Alcatel-Lucent selected by BT
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular General News Stories
- Look After Your Data
- Voicenet Appoints Baxter to Promote Best Practise
- BT Phone Box Celebrates 80 Years
- Matthew Howett, practice leader, regulatory telecoms, Ovum
- Terminator 3: The Rise Of The Machines?
- Vodafone CCW roadblock removed
- Ovum predicts LTE TDD to go maintstream rising to 25 per cen...
- BT Agree Three Year Pay Deal
- Boozers Still Rely on 3G
- Annodata Sponsor Scottish Golf Awards
- Daisy consolidates Channel businesses into Digital Wholesale...
- Avaya awards top partners
- BT releases its largest SME study
- Get smart and capture more PBX sales
- Varlink introduce the Trimble Recon USB Host Bundle
- CIPHR Mobile now available in App Store – Improving HR...
- VIP computers and Realtime Distribution announce merger
- VanillaIP Launch NGN Number Cost Lookup Service
- Key Appointments for Invosys
- GCI ACQUIRES OUTSOURCERY’S ASSET BASE