At the NEC EMEA Partner Conference 2015 held in Athens, Greece, from the 3rd until the 5th of June, NEC awarded its top performing business partners addressing the enterprise market with IT & Communication solutions for their excellent business performance over the past year.
The conference brought together NEC’s major distributors and key business partners from over 40 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa). At the three-day conference with ‘Advantage’ as its theme, Paul Kievit, President at NEC Enterprise Solutions, expressed his appreciation for the strong commitment the NEC business partners have shown and congratulated them with their significant achievements.
“Our growing market penetration and expanding partner community is reflected in the increased number of participants, this year comprising some 300 participants from different partner organizations across the region”, said Paul Kievit.
During a special Gala Dinner winners were announced, from the UK the following took home awards
- Global 4 received the NEC Best Reseller 2014-2015 award.
- Node4 received the NEC TOP UCaaS partner 2014-2015 award.
- Nimans received the NEC Top UNIVERGE SV9100 Distributor 2014-2015 award
- Southern Communications received the NEC Top UNIVERGE 3C Partner 2014-2015 award
- Exertis received the NEC Fastest Growing Distributor 2014-2015 award
“With the innovative power of a global leader and the energetic support of local organizations and highly professional channel partners, NEC is in an excellent position to respond to the most demanding needs of customers”, Kievit concluded.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Avaya considering $5 billion buy out - March 27, 2019
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013