The earth is made up of more than 70% water so it just doesn’t seem right that the iPhone 4S/4 has to hide under a beach towel while you enjoy the surf, and also suffer from a little iPhone separation anxiety. Concord Keystone remedies that situation with the new Keystone ECO™ MarineCase a fully submersible case for iPhone 4S/4 that keeps it 100% dry and safe at depths of up to 20 ft/6m underwater. Now you can capture video at an underwater reef and share it through Youtube or post to Facebook even before you surface.
New “Swim Suit” for iPhone 4S/4 Lets You Take It 20-Feet Below the Water’s Surface
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- Free Lone Worker App
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- O2 publishes half year results
- Exclusive to Disrupt Enterprise Mobility
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Shopitize directly connects brands and consumers using smart...
- Vodafone awards top performing partners
- Gamma Telecom Provides Rapid Number Porting Service
- Motorola’s new movie service
- Investing in Three Areas
- Smartphone sales decline ready for 2020 5G growth phase
- Samsung Appoints New European Telecommunications Vice Presid...
- Telcordia accelerates service launch with Activator
- Comms365 launches 4G fixed service
- TV Genius harnesses power of Twitter
- Smartphone Addiction Affecting Health of Mobile Workers As T...