Nimans has moved to further strengthen its Avaya team with the appointment of Julie Greaves as Avaya Field Sales Specialist. Julie brings seven years’ direct sales experience on the Avaya brand to Nimans and her role will be to develop business opportunities and increase sales throughout the dealer channel. Julie says: “I am looking forward to continuing to work on Avaya, developing business to bring new resellers on board and helping to strengthen Nimans’ existing business.”
Nimans Strengthen Avaya Team
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Openreach names new full fibre locations
- Three UK unveils new business proposition
- Virgin Media arrives at London’s O2 arena
- Union Street launches automated communications
- BT unveils Hybrid Speed Boost
- Oak Innovation and 8×8 team up on healthcare solution
- The Fibre Café connects UK fibre ecosystem
- FluidOne invests in Marathon
- Veeam showcases its vision at annual conference
- Cornerstone and Freshwave to deliver London connectivity pil...
- Zimperium teams up with Exclusive Networks
- Upcoming webinar: edge infrastructure opportunities
- Citrix partners with Microsoft on new Windows 365 integratio...
- Westcon-Comstor launches Flex payment solutions
- Zoom reports 12% revenue rise for Q1
- Qualcomm unveils new Snapdragon chipsets
- Vidicode UK purchases Retell call recording assets
- Konftel partners with ScreenBeam
- Gamma reveals roadshow dates and locations
- SCC acquires Visavvi