OPENAIRE; A specialist FMC solution provider is to launch a new innovative MVNO service called ‘Green’. Green will offer partners the ability to deliver a complete fixed and mobile FMC service through its Wire 3 Private Mobile Network service. Wire 3 offer the reseller an integrated option in delivering a wireless GSM fixed PBX service. Wire 3 is so simple it can be live within 5-10 minutes and requires no cabling associated with fixed line and VoIP services. The service is delivered over 1800 Mhz spectrum and can be delivered to any 2g compatible mobile or wireless desk phone, with the option to extend to other offices or VoIP mobile workers. ‘Green’ encompasses the Wire 3 service with its own MVNO service when the users is mobile and out of the office. The impact of ‘Green’ will ensure SME business can reduce all calls on their mobile and fixed service into one consolidated bill. Openaire claims ‘Green’ will offer the channel one of the most simplest journeys in convergence and will help SME business to reduce their carbon footprint.
OPENAIRE TO LAUNCH ’GREEN’ CONVERGED FIXED AND MOBILE MVNO SERVICE
The following two tabs change content below.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Free Lone Worker App
- Tesco Mobile reveals new brand identity
- Vodafone announces new organisational structure
- How often do you break your mobile phone?
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- plan.com launches new innovative platform
- Smartphone sales decline ready for 2020 5G growth phase
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- MWC: Panasonic Introduces New Connected Products
- 3BILL buys Face-pic.com as part of social networking strateg...
- Westcoast buys significant stake in DSL
- New Messaging Device from NEC
- Inhouse telemarketing a good call for Mainline dealers
- Nimans Gets Connected With Sipcom Hosted
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- Kondor’s Facilities Grow
- Tesco Mobile Launches 4G Coverage Checker
- ip.access signs femtocell agreement with Qualcomm
- TalkTalk completes Tiscali acquisition