News Stories | Comms Business | Page 2

Sabio expands into France with Coverage Group acquisition

Sabio Group has announced the acquisition of Coverage Group, a french provider of customer experience and communications technology solutions. The acq

Read

Konica signs ITECH to continue Channel expansion

Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Limited has announced its new Channel partner, Manchester-based specialist managed print and IT services provid

Read

Westcon adds Ping Identity to NGS portfolio

Westcon has announced an EMEA distribution agreement with Ping Identity, the Intelligent Identity solution for the enterprise. Ping Identity is the

Read

Channel collaboration poised for resurgence – Agilitas

Agilitas has launched its ‘CONNECT to Collaborate’ guide, which is the second in the company’s series of ‘How-to’ reports. The reports are a central p

Read

Pulsant announces two leadership hires

Pulsant has announced two new appointments to its leadership team. Stephen Ball (pictured) has been named Chief Sales Officer (CSO) while Simon Michie

Read
Video
Online Exclusive

RTR: Partners are adapting to the opportunity – 8×8

In this interview Keith Jackson, EMEA Sales Director at 8×8 spoke to David Dungay to update viewers on the latest trends he is seeing in the market….

Read

RTR: 32% of business still completing as normal

In the recent Road to Recovery survey, conducted in partnership with BT Wholesale, respondents indicated that 32% of business is still completing as n

Read

Sytel launches version 11 of Softdial Contact Centre platform

Sytel announces version 11 of their Softdial Contact Center (SCC) hosting platform, supporting fully blended voice, chat, email, SMS, video, and all s

Read
Online Exclusive

RTR: A proactive sales approach needed – Bird

In this interview Neville Bird, CEO of ReTell, spoke to Comms Business about how the Channel needs to be more proactive in its sales approach as partn

Read
Online Exclusive

RTR: Time to be ‘bullish’ says Wells – ByPhone

James Wells, Head of Channel Sales at Byphone recently spoke with Comms Business about how his partners are adapting to changes going on in the market

Read
Online Exclusive

RTR: Will this way of working ‘stick around’? – Sangoma

Simon Horton, VP of Sales, Europe at Sangoma spoke to Comms Business recently about what he believes will be some of the lasting changes we see follow

Read

Gamma makes a key acquisition in Germany

Gamma has acquired 80% of the issued share capital of HFO Holding AG, with an option to acquire the remaining 20% over the next three years. HFO is

Read
Top Story
Online Exclusive

Talking earnouts with Knight Corporate Finance and Evolve IP

In this episode of Comms Business Live David Dungay is joined by Paul Billingham, Director of Knight Corporate Finance and Paul Harrison, MD of…

Read
Top Story
Online Exclusive

Channel Insider Podcast – Reynolds talks Teams

In this episode of the Channel Insider Podcast David Dungay is joined by Dave Reynolds, UK MD of Xelion to talk about the how the pandemic has acceler

Read

UC-Reseller brings PBXMonitor to market

PBXMonitor announces its first Distribution partnership with UC-Reseller for exclusive distribution of its PBXMonitor Remote Monitoring and Management

Read

Fusion Broadband launches in UK

SD-WAN network provider Fusion Broadband today launched its UK and European business by opening its new office at Innovation Martlesham’s technology h

Read
Top Story

Nuvias reveals Zoom Room bundles

Nuvias is building Zoom Room bundles consisting of Zoom Room compatible video hardware from Poly, Zoom licenses, plus white labelled installation and

Read
Top Story

Avaya Cloud Office now available in the UK

Avaya and RingCentral have announced the UK commercial availability of the Avaya Cloud Office by RingCentral solution. Avaya Cloud Office is a simple

Read

Jola continues recruitment drive through lockdown

With partner recruitment accelerating to a new record in April and May, Jola has continued to add staff in software development, product management an

Read

CONTEXT – Distributors need to prepare for recovery

In May 2020, the consumer print market dominated (inkjet MFPs continued to shine, with sales driven by low-cost consumer models), and business spend c

Read