Panasonic has confirmed the release of their new IP PBX – the KX-TDE, saying it is an advanced SIP Enabled IP Communication System designed to satisfy a variety of business communication needs.
The company adds that the new KX-TDE IP PBX systems are advanced business communication platforms for IP networking environments, ideal for the SMB market Panasonic’s new systems support SIP connectivity at the desktop as well as network Connections.
Some of the key features include:
– Integrated SIP telephony and other SIP for Network Providers.
– Built-in support for IP and digital extensions.
– Support for home and Remote Workers using IP phone and soft-phones.
– Desktop, Network, & Business Application Integration.
– Business Productivity with Mobility Solutions.
– Easy Migration (Upgrade from Hybrid TDA to Pure IP TDE PBX).
– Built-in Voice Mail Solution.
– Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
– Centralised Management & Upgrades.
Panasonic hopes that within any business application environment, the TDE IP PBX systems can help companies evolve, keep pace in the convergence era and easily satisfy their business communication needs well into the 21st Century.